
Mom read the story of baby Jesus and the 2 older grandkids were good listeners.

For Stacia's part, her and Brielle sang Jingle Bells and You are My Sunshine. It was perfect.

Here's Byron, Bentley and Monique during the program. Their part was a game of charades, which was really fun!

And here's Santa and the Mrs. enjoying having all their kids home except Judson, who is on a mission in Denver. We missed him tons. He gave the best Christmas gift to my little brother, Colton, though. Jud's mission president said if there is an elder who won't see a sibling for over 3 years, then that sibling gets to come to the mission field and work with Jud for up to 10 days! What a surprise! They wouldn't have seen each other for 3 years and 9 months, so now they will get to spend time together and right before Colton goes out into the field! What better prep than that?! We were all so excited - the best gift this year - and we all feel a part of it. Too bad we all can't go!

My family is so great! After the program we gathered around the piano and sang Christmas songs! So fun! We are so blessed to have each other!

And here's Sicily and Uncle Jared - precious.



3 comments:
Which mission in Denver? North or South?
Dani and her new hubby are in the South Mission, I think. They live in Lakewood, CO.
North, I think. Elder White - and he's adorable! Happy New Year!
Berg! It's Jessie J. from La Costa days in Provo! I saw your blog on Mo's site and I thought I'd take a look! Congratulations on your new one coming! I hope all is well. I just started a blog. check it out at:
jessieruthjensen.blogspot.com
Post a Comment